there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Monday, December 21, 2009

Socks and mittens

Sebastian has been a bit jealous of Dorian's "Mommy socks" that I have made, since he doesn't have any. The guilt trip has been long and ridiculous lately, including an Eeyore-esque statement of "I guess these must be Dorian's since Mom never made me any socks." (Actually, they were mine.) So, the little whiner will get these for Christmas.

And Dorian's old mittens are looking a little sad since his thumbs are way too big and are splitting the knitting open. So I decided to whip up these for him.
Now I just need to finish everyone else's presents in 3 short days...

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

you have got mad skillz, hott mama! those sox and mittens are super cute