there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The invention of boring

Jeremy and I got to have a much needed date night on Friday which I will rate thusly:

  • Food: B. We went to the restaurant in a local brew pub and while my Indian turkey burger was fine, they forgot to bring me my soup that I desperately needed to warm myself after Sebastian's soccer game.
  • Games and Tea: A. I won both checkers and Trivial Pursuit. And the chai at the Twilight Tea Lounge was delicious as always.
  • Movie: C- to D+. We saw The Invention of Lying. It was truly boring. Sadly, profoundly boring. I do not recommend watching it, except for the part with my favorite Wallace lookalike. Except for that all too brief moment, it was deadly dull. And all the more depressing for the abundance of actors that I like. Boo.
  • Companion: A+. Jeremy's still my favorite person in the whole wide world.
And in other news, the body of my sweater is finally done. I am not fond of the angle at which this shot was taken, but it is the only one I've got.


And a closeup of the edging (which I cribbed from the mystery sock):

And on to the sleeves!

No comments: