there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My awesome idea that will never come to fruition

The other night it came to me-- what the world really needs is a knitting band. A band that plays music about knitting, and-- get this!-- has a pattern in each song. So if you listen to the song (which would of course be amazing in its own right and feature cookie monster vocals like this) and follow the knitting instructions, you would end up with a sock or a hat or something.

This is pure genius, I know, which just makes it sadder that it will never happen. I just don't have any musical talent. Having a 94% average on Medium drums on RockBand just isn't enough. Maybe I should pass the idea along to Kelley Deal.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

i bet squirrels love you.
'cuz you are NUTZ.
thanks for making the rest of us look really lazy and non rocking. :)