there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some pleasant distractions


Let's pretend for a moment while we look at the pretty flowers that that's all I need to think about, shall we? Rather than focus on the shit in my life, both literal (ie. sewage in the basement) and figurative (ie. paying for the removal of sewage from the basement), I will now try to enjoy the brief bit of 90 degree weather and the blooms that came with it. I suggest you do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the joys of being a home owner!

jamie said...

your house sounds like my house from college. only in my story, one guy had a mattress down in the basement that was befouled, but he still ended up hauling it upstairs and sleeping on it for a while. also, we probably had more empty kegs in our house.