there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, February 14, 2009

No better Valentine's Day


Well, it would have been better if I hadn't been woken up by the children screaming at each other. But so far:

  • We had heart shaped cherry pancakes for breakfast. (I had to make them from scratch, but still.)
  • There were fabulous homemade valentines from my 3 guys, including a pop-up one and a flip-o-rama one.
  • There was a box of See's chocolates, which are the absolute best chocolates in the whole wide world.
  • I was serenaded by my guys who sang 3 of my favorite songs.
  • Dorian named his bumblebee "Honeyhive" at Sebastian's suggestion.
  • Sebastian said he "couldn't imagine anything better" than the mittens I knit for him. (and he's got quite an imagination, that kid.)
  • And Jeremy liked his gift which I painted for him. (It's a tropical stinkbug. Tres romantique, non?)

  • Add to that the gift that keeps on giving, RockBand 2, and it has been an awesome day.

Now for some grocery shopping before Quinn comes to babysit so Jeremy and I can gorge ourselves on Indian food.

1 comment:

Crispin H. Glover said...

I will proudly display the stinkbug at work. Very fitting for someone who didn't wear deodorant for years, right?