there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I spoke too soon

Not only has Dorian continued to use the phrase "kick in your dick" on a semi-regular basis, but he has also added a few more words to his repertoire.

The day after the first "kick in your dick" incident, he managed to say both "bong" and "boff" that morning. Obviously not as cringe-worthy as "dick", especially since neither was used correctly, but still not exactly what I want to hear out of his mouth.

Jeremy just informed me that recently Dorian has been trying to self-correct his potty mouth around his dad because Daddy has a much lower potty mouth tolerance than Mama. Apparently he has been saying things like, "I like to eat poo---h bear. I like Pooh Bear."

He also announced the other day that he would like to try to pee in his own mouth. That might be hard as he informed me that his "penis disappeared" while he was wandering around naked yesterday.

Then tonight he decided to top everything off with a new addition to the rhyming assault game. "Bang in your wang" garnered the Stifled Snicker of the Day award. My wang seems to be the top of my head. You know, my head head. 'Cause I don't have the other kind.

2 comments:

jamie said...

his penis disappeared? the Nigerian penis thieves have struck again!

q said...

wow, wow.