Tuesdays always include:
- All School Sing-- avoidable, but fun.
- Little Peoples-- also avoidable, it could happen on Wednesday, but the total terror girl goes on Wednesday and I like Dorian so I don't want to torture him.
- Meeting Christine for coffee-- part and parcel with Little Peoples, therefore avoidable, but why would I want to?
- After School Program-- foolishness, I really should have signed him up for Thursdays.
Once a month, Tuesdays include:
- PTA meeting-- arguably avoidable, definitely a coincidence since it used to be Mondays or Wednesdays.
- Nature Program-- avoidable, but fun, and I once thought it was foolishness but it really wasn't, and also a coincidence that Tuesday is the one afternoon the teacher has time for it.
So what this means is that if I choose to go to All School Sing, then I could potentially be at school 4 times in one day if the PTA and nature program fall on the same Tuesday. That is exactly what happened last month. And I had food poisoning.
Today, I had All School Sing, then Literacy Breakfast in Sebastian's class, straight to Little Peoples, run to coffee shop, gab and sip, pick up Dorian, head home for quick bite to eat and a practice puppet show, off to school to do nature program, help the sub get the kids ready for dismissal, head home, complain to Jeremy for 20 minutes before he heads back to pick Sebastian up from the After School Program. Chaos!
Other than the PTA, I am happy about all the Tuesday events. I just wish I could spread the love around my week a little more.