there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I was almost going to whine...

But I won't. We all know you don't want to hear me drone on for the millionth time about too much volunteer work for school when we all know what the definition of the word "volunteer" is. So I promise I won't tell you that I'm in the middle of 8 days of volunteer overload which just had 2 more tasks piled into it. Mum's the word.

Instead, I'll give you the good news. The good news is that today the bill came for the sewer pipe (I know bills are not good news, just be patient) and if the insurance company holds up their end of the bargain, I will be paying about $1000 less than my original prediction. Can I get a "Hallelujah!" over here? It's still more than the $0 I would like to be spending, but it is no longer terrifying me.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

one thousand dollars less. that is a virtual savings. i am so happy for you. that is a lot of moolah