there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, July 23, 2009

de Blob

For Jeremy's birthday, Dustin and Cortney brought him de Blob, a game for the Wii where you have to repaint a world gone gray. It is really cool visually and a good blend of wandering around and actual challenges. But I have a couple of bones to pick with it.
  1. You can't just save whenever you want/need to. The only saving happens at the end of the level. This is a problem because
  2. The levels are getting progressively longer. Level 1 took me 42 minutes. Level 2 took 75 minutes. And level 3 took me 101 minutes.

The thought of spending over 2 hours completing the next level makes me a little cranky. As much as I like playing, I don't want it to feel like such a huge commitment. I can't have the kids watch me play for that long, nor do I want to waste an entire evening with Jeremy on a game.

Dilemmas, dilemmas... what's a girl to do?

No comments: