there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Monday, July 13, 2009

If I were going to adopt or, you know, take someone hostage

It would be two someones and they share a last name and are currently 3,005 miles away and I don't see any other solution to getting them back here than to kidnap them and if I hadn't been so exhausted from staying up late with them I totally would not have let them fly back to their "home" and I'm sure that eventually my laugh muscles in my face would get used to all the exercise so I wouldn't hurt as much as I do right now and that's not why I'm crying but it sort of is.

It's going to be a long two years.

3 comments:

princess cortney said...

we all know that we are tougher than you. maybe we kidnap you four and bring you all out here!! so sunny and warm. we'll find a lake or two for the boys. it will be fun. also, we had a lot of fun with you guys, too. thanks for being my friend!

dustin said...

it was a good time - tell Gamera that I may have given paul his contact info / address. . . was that wrong?

q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.