- I would get to hang out in my pajamas for as long as I wanted.
- I would still have them on while I do a DDR workout for a hour whilst the kids play on the computer.
- And I would still have them on after lunch and just put my snow pants on top to go out in the fluffy stuff.
- I would have cocoa and popcorn and watch Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
- I would make chili and cornbread for dinner and put lots of sharp cheddar and avocado on top.
- I would have to referee 2 stir crazy children in their new favorite sport of kick fighting.
- I would have to shovel 6 inches of white stuff from the front walk, the walk to the driveway and the driveway itself.
- And I would never get to see all my bulbs finally bloom in the spring.
I love winter and I'm not ready for it to be over yet, but fantasies of spring and gardens have been creeping into my thoughts all the more frequently. I ordered my seed catalogs yesterday...