there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, new sock

I just finished the first of my pair of socks, and I'm quite pleased. Because I have a hard enough time holding my hand still when taking pictures with no flash, and I would also have had to keep my foot still, I was forced to use the flash and therefore wash out the colors. (My old lady palsy is so sad. The extra "t" is for tremors.) Anyway, they are actually quite vibrant, the red and yellow and blues. Perhaps when I finish the pair I will take a nice natural light photo for you.

Obviously, this sock is not totally done since I don't think I could fit those 2 needles into any of my shoes, but the knitting is done and that is what counts today.

May your new year also be filled with warm toes. Yours or someone else's, I don't care which.

1 comment:

q said...

the extra "t" is to too damn cute.