there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boo to that

So, no RockBand last night after all. But it was probably for the best since I didn't escape PTA until 8:45pm anyway.

You know how they say you can't fight city hall? I think you might not be able to fight the powers in the PTA either. Especially when one of them will be there for at least the next 12 years because of all her children, the youngest of whom is 1.

I'm pretty tenacious, though, so they haven't shaken me off yet. And I've still got plenty of shaking up to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What issues are you trying to shake up?

Diane

jamie said...

note to self: stay on Hott Mama's good side.

Hott Mama said...

All Hott Mama's sides are good.

And I am trying to focus on issues other than fundraising.

Hott gossip at knitting night: a source close to the principal has revealed his plans to incite one Hott Mama and the cop's wife to coup. Stay tuned!