there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Mr. Sebastian

It hardly seems possible, but 6 years ago today at 4:15pm, I pushed out the entirely unique little boy we named Sebastian.


He's a dreamer, he's an artist, he's a musician, he's a troublemaker, he's a lover, he's a reader. But most of all, he's enthusiastic. He throws himself wholeheartedly into every endeavor. (Unless it's something I asked him to do, but that's neither here nor there.) If he can keep that level of energy and interest, he will surely be able to do anything.

I'm glad he's my kid.

2 comments:

princess cortney said...

you forgot to mention the fact, that he is perfect in every way. i believe that anyway. i hope it was his best day.

hazzardous topics said...

Steven and I are putting money on MIT but we don't want to put any pressure on him.