there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby Mama Drama

Christine, Amanda and I went to see Baby Mama on Wednesday night. After I had to shut up the 2 dummies in the row behind us, I enjoyed the movie very much. I know some people, including Listmaker, did not think much of the previews which I thought were pretty funny.

Overall, it was very funny, but a little out of its time. Christine and I decided that it was sort of 80s-esque. In fact, it reminded me of Baby Boom. The cast was great. I loved the doorman character. And even Steve Martin's role didn't bug me-- mainly because he was limited to very short appearances.

The only slightly annoying thing was the happy ending. The ends were all tied up just a little too neatly. But, it is a comedy, so who cares?

1 comment:

Dickard said...

If you liked the movie, you might like these shirts. Baby Mama designs. These were around LONG before Tina and Amy by the way...

Baby Mama Tees!