there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring is sprung

I was feeling a bit unproductive recently, but I realized that I have managed to accomplish a few things:
  • I finally unloaded all that stuff from the big purge and then some. Last weekend, I put the TV and speakers on the street with a "free" sign and they were gone in 5 minutes!
  • The peas we planted are emerging. So far, 17 of the 25 plants have visibly sprouted.
  • I've finished 2 more sections and started a third on the never-ending blanket..
  • I turned in the paperwork and was approved for a mortgage. Now I just have to wait for something good to come on the market.
  • I've gotten 3 sunburns so far, so I obviously have managed to get outside and enjoy the weather. I have not, however, been capable of remembering sunscreen. One step at a time.

No comments: