there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Testosterone Town

Lately, I have been repeatedly reminded of the fact that I don't just have two children, I have two boys. When they aren't using the words "poop", "poopy", "diarrhea" or "pee" in every sentence, they find other ways to be completely rambunctious.

Such as:
  • Running around mooning each other and singing, "My butt is stickin' out!"
  • Becoming "powerbots" to fight their arch-nemesis "The Big Gorilla". This usually involves plotting some horrible death.
  • Replacing song lyrics with potty language. For example, "Blitzkrieg Bop" includes the line "Pooping in the backseat."
  • Getting K'Nex all over the house in their quest to build a robot.

Oh, boys!

3 comments:

jamie said...

boyz rule!

hazzardous topics said...

please then remind lydia that she is a gal..... "frosty the snowman has a very hairy butt..." I blame steven for this. He is the one that instilled the idea that farting is hilarious especially when it's unexpected.
Oh what I missed out on by being brought up by a single mom.

princess cortney said...

also now dust talks about poop m&m's and if i go to hug him unexpectedly, he sings a little "my butt is sticking out!" no joke. and i thought he was full grown. guess that huge head of his only houses a child sized brain, but we all knew that. too bad he is still a smartier one than me! :)