there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Less than 24 hours...

And it already looks a little too lived in. Last night, Jeremy and I built the new bookcases and wrestled the couch into the living room. This morning we filled up the shelves. And then the kids trashed the place.And in other exciting news... I finally went to WEBS, which is the awesomest yarn store in the world. So many pretty, pretty yarns. It's a little dangerous. I think it's for the best that I never bothered to make the 50 minute drive before yesterday because we may not have been able to afford to buy a house.
Here's what I bought. 7 of the one on top and 2 of the bottom. I'm thinking maybe a hat and scarf. I can't wait to start. Then I need to finish my blanket. That will require a trip to the other yarn store first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one nice lookin living room! Tell me you let the apparition stay. Kids look to be enjoying themselves (nice shirts on each by the way).

I tell ya: I know a 2 console living room when i see it. rock band 2. online world tour. horsicopter reunion tour. we miss you all.

Crispin H. Glover said...

The 2 console life is tempting and possibly an inevitability at this point. I looked at Rock Band used for the Wii yesterday and couldn't even bring myself to get it for free (Game Stop's but 2 get 1 free deal) so it's going to require a serious investment for us to live the Horsicopter dream but that's why god made plasma, right?