there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Being a temporarily single mother

Pros:
  • The dishes got washed when I wanted them washed.
  • I didn't have to share the Wii.
  • We could have dinner at 4:30. That's right-- earlier than the old people.
  • I could have Christine and Amanda (the 2 best hot mama friends a girl could ask for) over for gossip, tea and chocolate until midnight.

Cons:

  • I had to wash the dishes myself.
  • Less cheering when I broke my Wii fitness age record. (28!)
  • Boring old kid food for every meal since there was no one else here to appreciate real cooking.
  • No Mr. Jeremy. I missed him. Hopefully the snow won't present too much trouble and he'll be back in 6.5 hours. Not that I'm counting...

3 comments:

princess cortney said...

dust settled on 27 wii fitness age, i started at 36 and went to 80. i ended at 52. i love that wii fitness. also next time jeremy leaves, get wario smooth moves. it is hands down the funnest video game i have ever played. i am glad jeremy is home, though.

Hott Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hott Mama said...

I'm a big fan of Wario. Haven't played that one yet, though. Give me time.