there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Thursday, February 7, 2008

How cute is this bottle?


The boys and I did our co-op hours in the kids' room today and they were very well-behaved. (The kids not the hours.) They even stuck right by me in the store afterwards while we were making a few purchases. Much better trip than last time. When we went to buy our milk, Sebastian asked if we could have some chocolate milk this time. Why not? We can use chocolate milk as a crutch to make us feel better while Daddy's away, right? I was going to buy the brand I usually get, which is also in a glass bottle, but it just wasn't as cute. I fall for the fancy packaging, what can I say? But I'll justify it because it's organic and the other kind is not. This picture of the pint bottle was taken literally 5 minutes after we entered the house. No delay of gratification here, no sir. And check out Mr. Dorian, I mean Skeleton, sporting not only a chocolate milk moustache, but a "smile" from pressing the cup so hard against his face to get every last drop. Sebastian, I mean Animusica, wasn't such a big fan-- so, more for me!

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

did you know that i also love chocolate milk?