there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Friday, February 29, 2008

Wouldja lookie there

I just finished busting my butt with the Wii. I did pretty well, even considering the fact that I accidentally chose Difficult on DDR and could not figure out for a minute why I was doing so poorly. After an hour of that I did my fitness test, which I'm beginning to think is pretty arbitrary in its assessments. 4 games of tennis, 3 boxing matches and 2 games of bowling later, I was pretty sweaty and happy for the distraction of a phone call.
Then I decided to update my stats and what should I see on Yahoo? This entry about whether the dance video games have potential to get people in shape. I'm hoping that they do. It has to be better than the sitting around I used to do.

No comments: