there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My sweet little love-love

Poor little DeeDee is not feeling well. How can I tell? Last night he was begging to go to bed after an early dinner. I put him off until 5:45 before he passed out. He probably woke up at 7:30. Then he went down for a nap that lasted from 9 until 11:30. He's been in bed again since 1pm. That's 18 and a half hours of sleep/rest so far.

It definitely isn't the climate for tsetse flies, and he doesn't seem to have any other symptoms.

On the bright side, I've gotten some nice alone time while he's been resting and Sebastian has been enjoying a Daddy Weekend.* It's just sad to see my busy little bundle so inert.

*Not to be confused with Vampire Weekend. Although, they did listen to that on the way to the Dan Zanes show last night.

No comments: