there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The blanket continues

I thought I would torture myself this morning by laying out on the bed the work I have completed so far. The good news is, it looks like I am about two thirds of the way through. The bad news is, I still have one third plus the border to complete. Don't get me wrong-- I am enjoying this project very much. I like finding new stitches to try and picking out lots of different yarns to put together. It's just taking a long time. (Not that I thought a queen sized blanket would be a quick project, mind you.)
The layout you see there is not necessarily the way it will be joined in the end. I will have to wait and see what I come up with and how it all fits best.
And, I just want to mention that this blanket will decidedly not be used with those green sheets.

No comments: