there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Monday, April 28, 2008

The cheese factory

After a long weekend of phone tag with our realtor, I finally have an appointment to see the cheese house tomorrow afternoon. I've been trying to ignore the facts.
  • It needs a new septic system costing thousands and thousands of dollars.
  • It needs a new oil tank (I don't know what that costs, but it sure as hell isn't under $100).
  • It has "mostly" 100 amp electric.

And then I got an email from a friend who is buying a house down the street from the cheese house who asked me to let her know if it has character "not evident from the outside."

I don't want to think what that means. But I'll find out at 3:00 tomorrow.

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

take some pictures of this cheesey house. i want to see what character looks like.