there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now with "Shoot on Sight Authorization"

Last night, we watched The Bourne Ultimatum. I tried really hard, but I still kept calling it (in my head) the Bourne Old Tomato even though it didn't feature even one tomato, old or new. It did feature the wonderful Matt Damon. I like him. He's a good guy. And he's totally bad ass. He can do anything. Well, his character can. And does.

I highly recommend the entire trilogy of Bourne films. They are all very fun without excessive gun play. They are plenty violent to be sure, but it is a good, honest, hands-on kind of violence. Not that laziness where you stand far away and shoot at people. Boring. I still think that The Bourne Identity was the best, but I loved this one, too.

No comments: