there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Best day

Yesterday, two fabulous things happened.
  1. The Wii fitness test now believes I am only 41! I don't care that this is a full decade older than reality. I shaved 35 years off my life yesterday! I don't know how they determine this nonsense, nor do I care. But I will admit I was getting pretty damn frustrated with performing like a 70-something. Jeremy can attest to the bad case of perma-scowl and sailor-mouth I was developing. Oh right, that's not new.
  2. My "Wicked Good" slippers arrived from LL Bean. My feet have never been so cozy. Sometimes they can getting a little overwhelmingly "cozy" but taking them off just seems wrong-- and cold. They have only left my feet long enough for me to sleep last night and take a shower this morning. I think I understand that whole Ugg craze now. Even if I still think they are appropriately named.

No comments: