there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Where is Thumbkin?

Sebastian did an amazing job quitting thumb-sucking back in December. We decided December 1st he had to stop... and he did. What willpower, right?
Well, that bad habit has now been replaced by nose-picking with his forefinger. So, now instead of calling out, "Watch that thumb!" I find myself saying, "Watch that finger!"
So, Jeremy and I realized that it is quite possible the progression will look something like this:
Thumb sucking
Nose picking
Bird flipping
Polygamy practicing
Coke snorting
At least with the last one, I can keep his fingernail clipped as a preventative measure...

1 comment:

princess cortney said...

i would be fine with all but nose picking. that really makes me ill. but i still love him. as long as he doesn't eat it. then i'll just need to get outta here.