there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things I have learned by doing this blog

  1. People seem to especially like to comment when I reveal how lazy I think I am regarding housekeeping.
  2. People find my blog by typing "children exercise throw up" into Google.
  3. Some people check this blog more than once a day-- you know who you are.
  4. I can become absurdly flattered that a complete stranger, namely the Bloggess, has read my blog at least twice.
  5. Sebastian thinks I will hurt my eyes if I continue posting.
  6. Everbody will start their own if given only the slightest push.
  7. I have absolutely nothing to say to people in real life anymore as I use up all my "good" stories on here. (This probably seems a little pathetic considering most of my stories aren't that good to begin with. Yet you keep coming back.)

No comments: