Note the messy hair and round body. At least my arms and legs still look skinny.
So the last 24 hours I have cleaned up my act. Witness:
- I made a healthy dinner of brown rice, flax and amaranth pilaf with chicken and veggies.
- I went to the deadly exercise class and did not skip even one repetition of anything.
- I had popcorn and dark chocolate for a snack, instead of corn chips and milk chocolate like usual. (Hey, it's a start.)
- I did even worse on my Wii fitness test than before, scoring a grand fitness age of 76. (I was very sore from the hour of weight lifting I had just done. That's my excuse. And I suck at both real and imaginary baseball.)
- I got 10 hours of sleep.
- I did a cardio workout when I woke up which resulted in Sebastian having to fetch me a glass of water when I almost fainted after 12 1/2 minutes. But I did it.
- I ate a nice breakfast of oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and only a 1/2 tsp. of maple syrup.
- I had a nice lunch of spinach and red cabbage salad, hummus on 3 seed bread, almonds and some grapefruit.
Now I can feel all virtuous until my next snack attack. All I know is that I refuse to buy bigger pants. Or to allow my children to draw round pictures of me ever again.