there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In with the new

My goals for the new year are both humble and great. They include, but are not limited to:
  • Continuing to enjoy being at home with 2 crazy monkeys. I have made great strides in this area over the last year, and want to keep it up.
  • Getting more exercise. One 1 hour class per week probably isn't enough. Even if it is the hardest class on earth.
  • Improving our living situation. Whether this means buying a house, or finally getting the appropriate storage for this one, things could be better.
  • Not beating myself up for eating too much. I like eating and I should allow myself to enjoy it responsibly.
  • Making sure I continue to respect my own needs as much as I do those of the other people in my house.

Sounds reasonable, right? I can do this.

No comments: