there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Animals should NOT wear clothing

One of the more popular Google searches people use that lands them at this blog is "marmoset diaper." Either there are several people in San Antonio searching for butt covers for their monkeys or one person is especially fond of finding my site this way. In any case, Jeremy and I decided to do this search ourselves. Was it possible that my blog topped the list of marmoset diapering sites? No, in fact, it wasn't.

Instead, we found this site chock full of all the clothes, diapers and accessories you could ever want if you were in the possession of a monkey-- or a baby with a tail. I highly recommend visiting her photo gallery. You could use a good chuckle, I can just tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole thing gave me a uneasy feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. AND did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the photo page?
For further viewing:
http://www.whiplashrides.com/

K