there'll be days like this

the children are short, the days are long

Monday, March 17, 2008

Those little pips

That Sheena has been causing some trouble with the boys. They fight over her every 20 minutes or so. Sebastian informed me I should have made 2 Sheenas so they could each have one. I told him there was only one so this was a good chance to work on his sharing skills. "That's not 'skills', Mom. They don't make a workbook for that."

We headed out for Open Gym, not realizing that despite the sunny blue sky, it was actually below freezing with a bitter wind blowing. I muttered something about wanting a coffee, but didn't get one. On the way home, Sebastian kept begging to go to Mocha Joe's and has now asked approximately 6 times when I'm going to put a pot of coffee on for him. Um, never?

No comments: